Terms & Conditions
1. We consider each order as an offer to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions. Our despatch of goods indicates acceptance of your offer in relation to those goods and the creation of a binding contract.
2. You must ensure that all information (particularly the delivery address and contact numbers) supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems and may not be able to provide you with a refund if you give us inaccurate or incomplete information.
3. Photographs and information contained on our website must not under any circumstance be copied, used or otherwise circulated without our prior consent.
4. Terms and conditions may be altered at any time and without notice. The conditions displayed on our website at the time of placing your order will apply to your order.
5. Every care has been taken to describe and portray items accurately using current technology, however slight variations in actual goods may occur.
We accept the following major credit and debit cards; Maestro, Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit and VISA Electron, as well as PayPal. Payment is processed when you place your order.
Prices on this website are quoted in GBP pounds sterling
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20%).
Faulty or damaged stock
In the unlikely event that your Tidy Tot is faulty or damaged in any way, we will refund or replace it free of charge. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the United Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations, an EU resident has the right to change their mind and cancel an order at any time up to 7 working days after receiving the order without needing to give a reason. If you wish to cancel an order before we have sent it, please email us email@example.com quoting your name, postcode and the order number, which can be found on your order confirmation email.
If you wish to cancel your order after we have despatched your order, you are responsible for returning the order to us at your expense.
Should you not return the item(s) to us, you are legally required to make them available for collection and we are entitled to charge you our reasonable costs to recover them.
Various discounts including special price offers, multi-buys or free postage may from time to time be given at our discretion. If you accept a discount that is subject to a minimum total order and the value of goods returned for a refund then causes that total order to fall below the minimum value, then we shall be entitled to reduce the refund amount in order to reclaim the value of the discount.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about any aspect of your dealings with Be-Baby Ltd, we will ensure that your complaint will be dealt with fairly, quickly, effectively and confidentially. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any grievance. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 working days and you will be kept informed of progress. We will attempt to resolve any complaint within one month.
Our trading address is PO BOX 418, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 0ET
Customers’ statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms of trading. In the event of any dispute, English law shall apply
Please note exchange orders may take up to 14 days to process.
Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of returned items, after they have been fully inspected by our Returns team.
This Returns policy is in addition to, and exceeds, your Statutory Rights.
Customers’ statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms of trading. In the event of any dispute, English law shall apply.